Seattle Assault Lawyers – Seattle Domestic Violence Lawyers – Sheed Law Offices PLLC
If you or a loved one are charged with Assault and/or Domestic Violence, it is crucial to contact a Seattle Assault Attorney & Seattle Domestic Violence Attorney at Sheed Law Offices. The Seattle Assault Attorneys and Seattle Domestic Violence Attorneys at Sheed Law Offices have extensive experience & know every way to beat an Assault and/or Domestic Violence charge. We pride ourselves on aggressively defending Assault and/or Domestic Violence charges, as exhibited by our Results, of which we are very proud.
WHY HIRE US?
- Former Public Defenders Who Know Every Way To Beat An Assault & Domestic Violence Charge
- 100% Assault & Domestic Violence Trial Defense Record – Seasoned Plea Bargain Negotiators
- Proud To Offer Affordable Rates & Pro-Bono If Qualified (Veterans, Single-Moms, Etc.)
- Attorneys That Care About Results, Not Just The Talk. View Our Testimonials.
- Contact Us Now For A Free Consultation.
At Sheed Law Offices, our attorneys have winning experience defending Assault and Domestic Violence charges, whether it be an altercation with someone in the public or against a member of your household. Our attorneys at Sheed Law Offices have extensive experience and will provide defense services to those charged with assault cases throughout Seattle, King County, Snohomish County, Okanogan County, etc. We acknowledge the importance in having our clients’ stories told when they are facing such charges and we ensure we communicate their side effectively. Our Seattle Assault attorneys and Seattle Domestic Violence attorneys at Sheed Law Offices guarantee effective and aggressive defense, as exhibited by our Results facing similar charges.
Prosecutors can charge Assault for a broad range of alleged conduct under Washington State law. The sorts of conduct that Prosecutors may charge as Assault are:
- Unwanted or Offensive touching
- Physical harm or injury (degrees of harm important)
- A simple poke, push, slap, or even spitting (including taking a swing and missing)
AVAILABLE 24/7 – AFFORDABLE & AGGRESSIVE DEFENSE – 100% TRIAL RECORD DEFENDING ASSAULT DV – CONTACT US FOR A FREE CASE REVIEW
Someone can be charged with Assault against a member of the general public or they can be charged with “Assault – Domestic Violence” if they are accused of committing an act of Assault against a family or household member. The following crimes can be charged with the special “Domestic Violence” Tag (not an exhaustive list):
- Assault in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th degree (RCW 9A.36.011; RCW 9A.36.021; RCW 9A.36.031; RCW 9A.36.041).
- Criminal Trespass (RCW 9A.52.070; RCW 9A.52.080).
- Malicious Mischief (RCW 9A.48.070; RCW 9A.48.080; RCW 9A.48.090).
- Violation of a restraining order, no-contact order, or protection order.
There are unique factors that must be considered and explained to those accused of a crime with the Domestic Violence tag. Possible Consequences of a DV conviction include:
- Prohibition on possessing firearms – RCW 9.41.040(2)(a)(i)
- Enhanced recording and enforcement of no contact orders- RCW 10.99.050
- Increased conditions of probation (DV evaluation and treatment) – RCW 9.94A.700(5); State v. Williams, 97 Wn. App. 257, 263 (1999).
- Decreased chance of early release from prison for felonies – RCW 9.94A.728(1)(b)(ii)(B)(III), (IV)
- DV penalty assessment in Superior Court – RCW 10.99.080
- Special requirements if the defendant seeks to vacate the conviction – RCW 9.96.060.
A Seattle Assault Lawyer and Seattle Domestic Violence Lawyer at Sheed Law Offices will provide experienced defense in protecting the rights of those who are accused of Assault and/or domestic violence charges. Contact Sheed Law Offices should you or a loved one need the services of a seasoned Seattle Assault attorney or Seattle Domestic violence attorney as it will be the best step forward in protecting the rights of the accused. The quicker you or your loved one retain Sheed Law Offices, the quicker we can start building the best defense possible for you, negotiate for a dismissal with the prosecutor, and if need be, fight for you or your loved one at trial. We take our clients’ needs seriously and understand that this is a sensitive time for them and their families. That’s why we have a unique approach that we feel leads to the success and satisfaction of our clients when they are facing any criminal charge, including assault and domestic violence. See our client Testimonials on our assault and domestic violence representation.
CONTACT US NOW FOR A FREE CASE CONSULTATION – (425) 236–2291